CHEFS IN SCHOOLS
Chefs In Schools is on a mission to transform kids’ health through food - plate by plate, class by class, school by school. They train restaurant chefs to run school kitchens, transform school lunches and teach children about food. Packet mixes and processed ingredients are out, responsibly sourced fresh, seasonal produce is in. They reach 23,000 kids every school day and are now expanding across the country.
OUr support has..
- Supported 7 schools through the School by School programme, reaching over 1,500 pupils
- Distribute thousands of meals to families in need during the pandemic
- Give all 70 schools access to discounted Belazu ingredients
- Enabled 22 schools to purchased needed kitchen and food education materials through the Belazu Kitchen fund
- Helped with the roll out of the Chef Educator Training programme to 100 schools